Bitrig support?

Hi,

Does it make sense to keep Bitrig support in pkgsrc?

I have the feeling that Bitrig *in general* is somehow less used --
i.e., "more dead" -- than even the other exotic OSes which we support.
It's not retro or fun, it's just... gone. I know that sounds kinda
harsh, but it is genuinely my impression of things.

But maybe someone more clued in to the Bitrig, uh, ecosystem has a
better idea of what to do about it (if anything at all).

Charlotte