Re: pkgsrc freeze for pkgsrc-2022Q3

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 12:25:57PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I plan to start the pkgsrc freeze for 2022Q3 on September 19 and end
> about a week later.
>
> As usual, please avoid big updates right now, and concentrate on
> fixing broken stuff or applying security fixes.

The freeze is now on.

If you want to help out:

Read http://www.ki.nu/pkgsrc/reports/current/NetBSD-9.0/20220917.0827/meta/report.html
and fix broken packages.

Run `pkg_admin audit` and identify patches for the problems, and add
them to pkgsrc (or update the package, if a fixed version is
available).

Thanks!
 Thomas