Re: 'state_not_recoverable' is not a member of 'std::errc' on clang build (was: clang-13.0.1nb1 build from pkgsrc 2022Q2 fails on NetBSD-9.2_STABLE (2022-07-01))

What I basically did:

  1. Create sandbox
  2. Install pkgsrc to sandbox
  2. Enter sandbox via chroot
  3. Bootstrap pbulk within the sandbox
 4. Build and install libkver within the sandbox (pkg_info shows the package after this step)
  5. Run pbulk/bulkbuild:
    # env LD_PRELOAD=/usr/pkg/lib/libkver.so LIBKVER_OSRELEASE=9.2_STABLE /usr/pbulk/bin/bulkbuild

During step 5, it seems that the libkver pkg gets removed and ultimately the library cannot be loaded.

Is there any specific measure that you took in your script to prevent that?

Kind regards
Matthias

After further investigation, it looks like the culprit is located at step 4 - libkver is installed in /usr/pkg of the sandbox but should go to /usr/pbulk.

I am trying now:

```
# cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/libkver/
# make clean
===> Cleaning for libkver-0.7.2
# /usr/pbulk/bin/bmake install CHECK_RELRO=no
```

My failure was that I did not use bmake from /usr/pbulk and was initially not aware that /usr/pbulk hosts the pkg installation of pbulk.

So for now, it looks like this issue is resolved... will replay my notes now to ensure nothing is missing.

Kind regards
Matthias