Re: pbulk setup

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 at 22:22:56 +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Using /usr/pkgsrc/mk/publk/pbulk.sh I get a similar
> /usr/pbulk/etc/pbulk.conf as shared at the start of this thread, with
> several IP addreses, URL with DragonFly etc.
>
> I am not sure such hard coded settings should come by default using a
> pkgsrc based script. Can someone clarify?

I think this (and other things you've mentioned separately) are quite
fair comments, it's just no one's done anything to change these or add
some of the documentation you'd like to see.

There are PRs (open or not) about some of these things, e.g., see
http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=52413

It's a volunteer project, so contributions are welcomed. :)

Regards,

Dave