Re: pbulk: putting a py- package in list builds all versions of python

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 02:05:57PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> * On 2022-07-14 at 14:03 BST, Mayuresh wrote:
>
> > In pbulk.list (list of packages to build using pbulk) if I put any py-
> > pacakges (say py-pip) when the build starts it is selecting all of
> > python37 .. python310.
> >
> > Setting python default version explicitly does not help.
> >
> > Any reason why it's building so many versions?
>
> That's what it does.  If you only want to build a specific version then e.g.
> PYTHON_VERSION_REQD=310 will help, but then you won't be able to build any
> packages that specify a different version.

Thanks.

Unrelated to the above. I have started getting the following error all of
a sudden:

# /usr/pbulk/bin/bulkbuild
Warning: All log files of the previous pbulk run will be
removed in 5 seconds. If you want to abort, press Ctrl-C.
Removing old scan results
Building...
pbulk-build: Cannot open input: No such file or directory

The sandbox mounts are fine.

What could this be?

--
Mayuresh