Re: pkg_comp: Dealing with tacit build dependencies

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 09:17:31PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> This simply indicates a misconfiguration with your system, e.g. something
> like the pkgdb is different between outside and inside the chroot, or trying
> to mix packages that were built for a different prefix, or any number of
> other things.

Must be. (But specifically PKG_DBDIR is set to /usr/pkg/pkgdb.)

When I chroot manually to the sandbox things build fine. The don't via
pkg_comp. One can only see logs with pkg_comp making things difficult to
analyze.

I am increasingly thinking about using sandbox and pbulk manually, rather
than using pkg_comp.

Would appreciate views.

--
Mayuresh