Weird pkg_rolling-replace buglet

Hi, I just noticed that several consecutive invocations of pkg_rolling-replace seem to fail to proceed, showing the same list of updated packages. Looking at the log, I noticed that there was one package being updated in a constant loop - fonts/tex-linearA . The old version installed was tex-linearA-2014, the new - tex-lineara-2022 (notice the uppercase A). I interrupted the rolling replace, removed the old package and reinstalled the new one. Both before and after the rolling replace 'pkg_admin rebuild-tree' and 'pkg_admin rebuild' didn't show any problems. Just in case someone's bulk build takes forever...
Chavdar