IMAP server?

Hi,

I'm planning to move my private non NetBSD email from my provider to my own
box. My NetBSD email is fetched with fetchmail and sorted with procmail to a
bunch of mbox files and this works fine so I'd like to do the same for my
private email. For NetBSD I normally use mutt(1) and that's fine with me but
it has its limitations when viewing on a phone ;)

For my private mail addresses however, we'd like to be able to also use IMAP
on my phone and be able to use thunderbird/webmail.

Is there an IMAP server that allows for pre-sorted mbox mailboxes? And how to
set them up? I tried googling but I only get maildir setups.

Any ideas?

With regards,
Reinoud