Re: patch not being applied in textproc/gsed/ on UnixWare 7 Definitive CVS from 04 January 2022 7 AM MST.

Am 01.03.2022 um 20:11 schrieb Boyd Lynn Gerber:
I do not know how it got there other than when I did the following.

# cd textproc/gsed
# mkdir patches
# cp -p /tmp/patch_xinuos_sed-4.8.patch patches/
# /usr/pkg/bin/bmake makepatchsum

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that none of the pkgsrc tools created
the wrongly named file.  By the way, pkglint warns about misnamed files
in the patch directory.

Roland