Re: On UnixWare force using CFLAGS="-O0 -g" for m4 and bison inststaed of -O2

Am 19.02.2022 um 15:55 schrieb Boyd Lynn Gerber:
Hello,

On doing a bulk build on these packages I want to use CFLAGS=-O0 on
first time configuration and build of these two packages m4 and bison.

When using CFLAGS="-O0 -g"
m4 passes all test.

without using the option it 4 tests fail and often fails with.
/usr/pkg/bin/gm4: internal error detected; please report this bug to
<bug-m4%gnu.org@localhost>: Segmentation Fault

Using bison
input/output error.

Only when configured CFLAGS="-O0 -g" on first configure.
bison passes all but 4 tests.

How do I force pkgsrc on these two packages to not use -O2 but -O0 when
doing a bulk build?

in mk.conf:

.if ${PKGPATH} == devel/m4 || \
    ${PKGPATH} == devel/bison