Re: Joyent macOS/arm64 binary repo not being updated?

* On 2022-01-28 at 17:20 GMT, J. Lewis Muir wrote:

It seems to me that the Joyent macOS/arm64 binary repo

 https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/packages/Darwin/11.0/arm64/All/

is not being updated.  Anyone know what's up?

People keep breaking the pkgsrc tree. The last 6 build attempts have all failed, most due to python pbulk breakage, some due to missing packages.

It's currently building again, I'm hopeful I might get a successful build out of it!