Re: Can anybody suggest offline morse tutors that replicate LCWO.net?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

In particular I need a Koch method trainer + custom characters; word training and call sign training.

If somebody knows any package that is not in pkgsrc but could be easily ported, I may try my hand at porting them to wip.

Thanks.

One of the best simulators I've seen is Morse Runner, but it's pretty
specialized as a contest trainer and is a Windows app. I've never looked
into seeing if the source code is available. I used to run it under Wine
on the Mac, but no more Wine on the Mac.

I also would waste lots of time on it so I was kind of glad I couldn't
run it on the Mac any longer.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee