Remove bash as build dependency for perl on SunOS?

Hi,

Been playing around with pkgsrc on Solaris for a while now and decided it
was time to try setting bulk builds using pbulk in a separate zone with
non-essential packages removed.

An effect of this was that /usr/bin/bash no longer is available, so ended
up using mksh instead.

During the build I ended up getting a cyclic dependency with perl5 and bash
included in the list, looked at the perl5 package and found it used bash
on SunOS.

Tracked down the commit where the SunOS change was introduced,
 Makefile, v 1.229:

"Use bash on SunOS, as pdksh (at least on x86_64) has issues for the moment."

For me, it built just fine using mksh so maybe the moment has passed and
it's time to remove this dependency for perl5 building?

--
Claes Nästén