Re: gobject-introspection broken after libffi update?

On the first system, I deleted "libgirespository*" and I was able to
rebuild "gobject-introspection" and complete a 'pkg_rr' run.

On the second system, I 'pkg_delete'd "gobject-introspection" and
restarted 'pkg_rr' with an exclusion list of "p11-kit" and things that
depended on it, as well as things that depended on "gtk-doc".  After
getting tired of adding to the list and restarting, I tried rebuilding
"gtk-doc" manually again and this time everything succeeded, as did
rebuilding "p11-kit" and the other things that I had previously excluded.

Now proceeding with regular 'pkg_rr' with no exclusions.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD