pbulk: Malformed conditional ((${_TOOLS_DEPMETHOD.flex} == "TOOL_DEPENDS")

Hi,

as my build host ran out of memory, I had to stop a running pbulk. After allocation of more RAM, I tried to start pbulk again. This results in an error:

```
# /usr/pbulk/bin/bulkbuild
Warning: All log files of the previous pbulk run will be
removed in 5 seconds. If you want to abort, press Ctrl-C.
Removing old scan results
make: "/usr/pkgsrc/mk/tools/replace.mk" line 151: Malformed conditional ((${_TOOLS_DEPMETHOD.flex} == "TOOL_DEPENDS") && defined(_TOOLS_DEPMETHOD.lex))
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue#
```

What am I doing wrong? The closest I could find was [1], but no solution.

Kind regards
Matthias

[1] https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hG2vmlMdF44J:https://www.unitedbsd.com/d/432-error-building-qt5-qtwebengine+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-b-d