Re: xentools415 build failure on NetBSD 9.99.90 amd64

In message <YWf0FtG9Symp2q+4%mail.soc.lip6.fr@localhost>
	on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:10:46 +0200,
	Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
>> => Checking for RELRO in xentools415-4.15.1
>> ERROR: bin/qemu-img-xen: missing RELRO
>> ERROR: lib/debug/usr/pkg/libexec/xen/boot/xen-shim-syms: missing RELRO
>> ERROR: libexec/xen/bin/qemu-dm: missing RELRO
>> ERROR: libexec/xen/boot/xen-shim: missing RELRO
>
> I don't know why bin/qemu-img-xen is missing RELRO, but for the others
> this is expected: these are not NetBSD binaries.
Passing LDFLAGS to linker solve it.

> Should I disable RELRO for the entire package, or is there a way to
> exclude the check for some binaries ?
From pkgsrc/mk/check/check-relro.mk:

# Package-settable variables:
#
# CHECK_RELRO_SKIP
#	A list of shell patterns (like man/*) that should be excluded
#	from the check. Note that a * in a pattern also matches a slash
#	in a pathname.
#
#	Default value: empty.

--