Re: ImportError: No module named libvirt

Unfortunately,according to what the developer "nia" said on 2020 :

We don't do hibernation (suspend-to-disk), at all, there's no option for it. only ACPI suspend (suspend-to-RAM). you won't get very far with libvirt because it doesn't include support for things like NVMM anyway (which is best supported by using QEMU directly right now).

and confirmed some time ago,it seems that virt-manager does not include the support for NVMM. So it does not care if u choose QEMU-local

Il giorno mer 15 set 2021 alle ore 18:16 Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> ha scritto:
On Wed, 15 Sept 2021 at 13:59, Mario Marietto <marietto2008%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong,but KVM is not supported by NetBSD,right ? So,it's not natural that on the virt-manager panel I see "QEMU-KVM not connected" and if I try to connect it gives the error : Client socket identity not available: Function not implemented ?
>
> Anyway I can't test if a different hypervisor works. I can choose between XEN / LXC / Bhyve / Virtuozzo,but :
>
> 1) I haven't installed and configured XEN and virtuozzo
>
> 2) Bhyve is not supported by NetBSD
>
> 3) I have configured NVMM but it is not on the list at all

NVMM is just a QEMU acceleration method; I thought I had to select
QEMU/local from the drop-down menu, but could not figure out the
authentication bit.

--
----

--