net/unifi, wip/unifi6

With talk of enabling RELRO by default, net/unifi has been modified to
pass LDFLAGS in a place it didn't.  I have carried over this change to
net/unifi6.  I am unaware of unifi being tested after this change.

Separately, 6.2 (wip/unifi6) is starting to seem stable enough.

So, this is a call for testing (actually running and communicating with
devices; I know it builds on NetBSD 9 amd64).  I'd be interested in
reports:

  Does net/unifi with the current default hardening options work?

  Does net/unifi work (and of course build) with proposed hardening
  options?

  Does wip/unifi6 with the current default hardening options work?

  Does wip/unifi6 work (and of course build) with proposed hardening
  options?

  Do you think it's time to update net/unifi from wip/unifi6, moving
  from 6.0.x to 6.2.x?  (I now think it's time.)

  (and, if everybody who uses unifi is already on 6.2, that means it is
  time, and I don't care about 6.0 testing)

(FWIW, I'm running 6.2 from before the recent RELRO/pkglint and it was
been working; I no longer have any 6.0 unifi setups.)

I think the proposed changes are

PKGSRC_USE_SSP?= 	strong
PKGSRC_USE_RELRO?=	partial
PKGSRC_MKREPRO?=	yes

and of course testing with anything more aggressive is fine too.

(It would also be helpful to know if openjdk built with more hardening
works, and works with unifi.)

Thanks,
Greg