How to force clang to use libc++?

I'm trying to use pkgsrc with clang as the compiler. Clang by default still uses libstdc++ as the standard library. I found I could force it to use libc++ with this line in mk.conf:

CXXFLAGS+= -stdlib=libc++

But lang/nodejs still fails to build. I found when compiling clang used libc++ headers so compilation when really straight forward but when linking it still default to link with libstdc++ so this cause the problem.

What is the correct way to force clang to use libc++?