Appreciation

Hi all,

Last Thursday, I got an unexpected e-mail from a developer that I thought I'd share with you all.
Some appreciation for the work we all are doing.

====
"I was reading an article about how hard package maintainers have it, how tough
it can be, and the fact that packaging software is an underappreciated job.
We developers and (also users) don't usually thank you guys for the absolutely
magnificent work that you do :)

Just wanted to say: keep doing what you're doing, I appreciate you!"
====

Regards,
pin