Re: net/py-magic-wormhole: dependencies missing?

if you 'pip3.7 install spake2' (obviously on both ends), then
wormhole(-3.7 in my case) works (spake2 invokes hkdf). But of course
this is not the pkgsrc way.

Anyway, thanks for getting my attention to this - potentially useful -
package; I haven't heard about it,

--
----