Re: wip: Initial import of Starship

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 12:13:23PM +0000, voidpin wrote:
I was about to suggest using cargo-depends.mk to list all the
CRATE_DEPENDS entries instead of having them in the Makefile but, I see wiz
already fixed it.

Indeed.

I've look at this particular application myself sometime ago.
Does it work on csh or ksh?

I don't believe it supports either yet, unfortunately, but tcsh is
supported.

As I can see it requires bash, zsh or fish but, I don't see any of these
dependencies in the Makefile?

Good point. My thinking was to not to add the dependency so that it can be
used without a shell from pkgsrc installed, much like
shells/bash-completion.

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/