Re: Circular dependency between gcc2 and digest on FreeBSD-13.0 i386

Hi Benny,

PKGSRC_COMPILER was already created and set by the bootstrap.
Just in case, I also tried 'env PKGSRC_COMPILER=clang bmake' with tcsh.
I still got the same error.

Below is my mk.conf

Thanks,
Hiro

# Example /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf file produced by bootstrap-pkgsrc
# Thu May  6 22:51:33 EDT 2021

.ifdef BSD_PKG_MK	# begin pkgsrc settings

ABI=			32
PKGSRC_COMPILER=	clang
CC=			clang
CXX=			clang++