Error on us-east.manta.joyent.com in install stage of uCON64.

Hi,

I am the maintainer of uCON64. I noticed there is a new issue with the Darwin builds of ucon64-2.2.1nb2 at the install step on us-east.manta.joyent.com. For example, in the log of Darwin 20.3.0/x86_64, https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Darwin/11.0/trunk/x86_64/20210309.1046//ucon64-2.2.1nb2/install.log:
ERROR: lib/discmage.dylib: relative library path: discmage.dylib
ERROR: lib/discmage.dylib: missing library: discmage.dylib

The error messages are too cryptic to me (discmage.dylib is created successfully during the build step in the subdirectory libdiscmage). Could someone have a look, please? Or perhaps explain what I can do myself to solve this? The code builds fine on a MacBook running macOS Big Sur (outside the pkgsrc environment).

My workaround would be to *not* specify the configure option --with-libdiscmage, in order to avoid building discmage.dylib entirely, but that would require some additional changes in the build configuration of ucon64-2.2.1nb2. In other words, outside my control.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniël