Re: a possible incompatibility between lang/mozjs78 and lang/rust

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 17:40, J. Lewis Muir <jlmuir%imca-cat.org@localhost> wrote:

> On 05/01, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > Not that I can think of. A selection of potentially relevant ones
> > follows (the rest are package-specific):
> >
> > MAKE_JOBS=4
> > PKGSRC_USE_SSP=NO
> > SKIP_LICENSE_CHECK=yes
> > PKGSRC_USE_FORTIFY=NO
> > ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES=True
>
> I don't think this is the problem, but just a heads-up that I don't
> think "True" is a synonym for "yes" or "YES" in pkgsrc, so the above
> ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES setting might not be working how you intend.

Well, the worst that can happen is for pkgsrc to refuse to build
something vulnerable; it certainly hasn't bothered me while rebuilding
any of the close to 4000 packages present in this particular system...
And perhaps it was a bad idea to put it in /etc/mk.conf to begin
with...

--
----