Re: seamonkey

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:44:43PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> So, with all that newer python around, why am I using python27 for anything?

older mozilla engine versions (pre- firefox-78) require Python 2 and
Python 3 simultaneously as part of the build process because they
couldn't convert it all at once. seamonkey is based on a little older
engine.

> Secondly, I have in /etc/mk.conf this line:
>
> RUST_TYPE=src
>
> Is that correct?

it's up to you. either should work, i test rust-bin by building
firefox usually..

> Can anything be gleaned from these error codes?
>
> Of course I hava the entire log but I don't want to load up my message with
> that, unless someone feels it would be useful.

can't see the relevant part of the error, but it's probably higher up
in the log. the mozilla build output is complex, especially when
parallelized.

cheers,
nia