Re: How is apache-ant supposed to work?

* On 2021-03-12 at 10:09 GMT, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

> My apache-ant-1.10.9 and openjdk11-1.11.0.10.9 under
> NetBSD/amd64-current works for test suites from
> https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk-systemtest .
>
> However it requires two patches to start the tests at least.
> And some tests fail under NetBSD/amd64-current.
> It seems that the other tests require more patches to start or finish the tests.
> And Some tests failed with class file version mismatches.
> I have no idea about how to fix these mismatches.

I'm running into an issue where a bunch of the tests won't start because
--enable-preview isn't passed, but that shouldn't be set for openjdk11
anyway as far as I can see.

For the tests that do run, they seem to work fine, e.g.:

  LockingLoadTest
  12:59:48.221 -   Ran     : 49621
  12:59:48.222 -   Passed  : 49621
  12:59:48.222 -   Failed  : 0
  12:59:48.222 -   Result  : PASSED

  MathLoadTest
  12:59:56.330 - Load test completed
  12:59:56.331 -   Ran     : 160000
  12:59:56.331 -   Passed  : 160000
  12:59:56.331 -   Failed  : 0
  12:59:56.331 -   Result  : PASSED

  LangLoadTest
  13:07:11.392 - Load test completed
  13:07:11.392 -   Ran     : 3100
  13:07:11.392 -   Passed  : 3100
  13:07:11.392 -   Failed  : 0
  13:07:11.393 -   Result  : PASSED

Are there any tests in particular that are failing for you?