Dylib translation failure for openblas

I’m looking into enabling more platforms in math/openblas, which is currently linux-only.

The build works fine as-is on Darwin, but install fails because pkgsrc Is failing to convert the .so libraries in PLIST to Mac dylib names.  This is handled by mk/plist/shlib-dylib.awk.

Archivers/lzmalib is a similar example that works properly.

Anyone see an obvious cause of the failure in openblas?

Otherwise I’m working on deciphering the mk scripts to see what they’re not liking here.

Thanks,

	JB