Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on DilOS

* On 2021-01-04 at 13:08 GMT, Hung Nguyen Gia wrote:

> I have been blessed by pkgsrc on OpenIndiana and OmniOS for a long
> time. Today I tried to use pkgsrc on DilOS. If you don't know, DilOS
> is just another Illumos distro. There site is here:
> http://www.dilos.org/
>
> This is the screenshot of the running VM on VirtualBox:
> https://i.imgur.com/uYlA5nq.png

If DilOS has moved things from /usr/xpg4 then there will be quite a
few places where these paths will need to be updated.

If you're able to work on a diff, even if for now it's just updating
pkgsrc/bootstrap/bootstrap and pkgsrc/mk/tools/tools.SunOS.mk, then we
can look at seeing whether it's worth adding support for it properly.

Cheers,