Re: Package of the month nomination

Thanks for mentioning this package because I didn't know it existed
before. I'd been using LibreOffice Draw to annotate PDFs. This is much
lighter!

I found out the hard way that it uses the pdftops program from
print/poppler-utils to do the conversion from PDF to PS. Currently
there's no dependency on that package for flpsed. Perhaps that needs to
be changed?

- Dave V.