Re: pkgdb migration fallout.

On 22/12/2020 20:10, Mike Pumford wrote:
However pkg_admin audit throws up the following:

# pkg_admin audit
pkg_admin: Cannot open /usr/pkg/pkgdb/pkg-vulnerabilities: No such file or directory

Now I know I can just download the file to that location but my concern is will that break the compatibility with the fact that my package db is still in /var/db/pkg?

Answering my own question for the sake of others. :) Downloading a fresh audit file works fine and pkg_info can still list all the installed packages from /var/db/pkg. So everything is fine.

Mike