Daily packages for NetBSD/amd64 9.99.x

Hey all,

Due to the pkgdb change, I've had to redo the daily packages I offer
for NetBSD current on amd64.  Given that, I took the opportunity to
make some other changes.

I've enabled CHECK_OSABI=no and CHECK_OS_VERSION=no.  This means you
can now use them on any 9.99.x system, as long as the REQUIRES match
(which pkgin will tell you), avoiding the need to constantly redo them
every time the version is bumped.  The only things that won't work are
anything that are specifically tied to the exact kernel version used
by the build system.

I'll update the build systems every so often, so as long as you're
running something reasonably current then 99.9% of the packages should
just work.

As always, if you want to use them, grab the newest bootstrap kit
using the instructions available from:

  https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-netbsd/

Given the pkgdb change, existing users should just completely wipe
their existing package installs and start again, using the
instructions provided.  "pkgin export" prior to the reinstall and
"pkgin import" afterwards can help get you back up quickly.

Cheers,