Re: [HEADS UP] pkgsrc default database directory changed

> Am 07.12.2020 um 22:11 schrieb Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:
>
> Before the last edit they were:
>
> (cvs update)
> cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
> pkg_delete -ff pkg_install
> make USE_CWRAPPERS=no install

For example, this doesn't work. USE_CWRAPPERS needs to be in env or /etc/mk.conf.

> cd /usr/pkg/sbin && install -c pkg_add pkg_admin pkg_create pkg_delete pkg_info /usr/sbin/
>
> Please be more explicit what doesn't work. I've tested these and they
> worked fine for me.

Can you please test them on a *fresh* 9.1 system? Because for me, even with fixing the USE_CWRAPPERS=no, they lead to an unusable setup where every package fails with a cyclic dependency (without printing which one).

> Make sure you have no work directories left.

Did rm -fr */*/work several times, recompiled both pkg_install and cwrappers several times - all to no avail. Ended up reinstalling the system, will try again now.