Re: libreoffice/coinmp binary packages broken

* On 2020-10-11 at 17:01 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2020-10-11 at 16:25 BST, nia wrote:
>
> > this appears to be caused by libreoffice's coinmp dependency:
> >
> > $ sudo pkgin install coinmp
> > calculating dependencies...done.
> > /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.7, needed by gcc7-7.5.0nb2 is not present in this system.
>
> It's gcc7 that is complaining here, not coinmp, and yeh GCC depending
> on a different GCC is obviously broken, it should only depend on its
> own libraries.
>
> For SunOS I set MAKE_ENV+=gcc_cv_ld_as_needed=no because --as-needed
> for some reason pulled in libgcc_s, I wonder if you're seeing
> something similar.

I may have jumped the gun a little here - the full GCC package
depending on a different runtime might be necessary, it's the gcc*-libs
packages that should not.

Depending on the gcc7-libs package instead of the full gcc7 (which is
preferable anyway as it's significantly smaller) can be achieved by
setting USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME=yes