tmux patch (was: nvi with split system ncurses)

Hej all,

> Hi,
>
> I don't use tmux, but it seams it is searching for ncurses|tinfo.
> In NetBSD setupterm is in libterminfo.
>
> You could patch the configure script to test for setupterm in -lterminfo.

since no one came up with a better solution, i must assume i am the only one using tmux 3.1b on NetBSD.
so, here is what I did, please check - it should not have any effect on other platforms.
I did not figure out how to invoke autoconf in order to patch configure.ac which should be the correct way in order to submit upstream.

Cheers
	Oskar