Re: wip/jitsi not downloadable

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:48:47AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> I can't tell what you are even trying to do.
>
> A webrtc based video conferencing solution.

I suggesting looking at jitsi meet.  There is a FreeBSD port for the
server side.  Keep in mind that "jitsi" now called "jitsi desktop" is
completely different from "jitsi meet", which is often sloppily
abbreviated to "jitsi".  So when someone says "jitsi" , it is very
likely that they should be challenged to clarify.

I am unclear on whether it is rational to expect what you want from
asterisk.