Re: macOS 10.11+ now using mksh by default

Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> writes:

> With this commit, El Capitan and newer now build shells/mksh as part
> of bootstrap, and use it as the primary shell across pkgsrc.  This
> should help avoid issues with SIP unsetting important variables like
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH and breaking builds.

Do we mean:

  because the bootstrap default now uses mksh, we will consider pkgsrc
  broken if a package fails to build with SIP and mksh, but won't
  consider it a bug if it fails with SIP and some other shell?

that seems fine, if so, but it would be good to be clear on it (and
update README.MacOSX as well).