Re: Post-freeze package deletion proposals

nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> Less clear?
>
> * libelf and libdwarf are not required by anything and have been
>   persistently broken with nobody clearly interested in fixing them,
>   the latest verisons also have problems building. But many other
>   projects do package them, so maybe a use will become clear later.

I would like to keep pkgsrc/devel/libelf as it seems required for
pkgsrc/emulators/ski.  I'm not sure about libelf's correct
functionality, but I've never had any problems building it.

If ski can be used without it or with something else not requiring a
gigantic effort, I'm okay with not keeping it.

Thanks