Re: cmake needs -ltinfo on Linux

> NetBSD has had termcap/terminfo split from curses since forever.
> If the application uses curses then use the mk/curses.*.mk files.
> If the application uses terminfo then use the mk/terminfo.*.mk files.
> If the application uses termcap then use the mk/terminfo.*.mk files.
>
> You can use curses alongside either terminfo or termcap, but not terminfo
> and termcap.
>
> Roy

Yes, but in netbsd curses will be sufficient, in linux with split ncurses,
you have to add both. That's what happened when I compile the tarball without
pkgsrc, cmake sets -lncurses -ltinfo. That part of the code is disable by
the patches. But the code already is a mess.

In nvi, I added .include "../../mk/curses.buildlink3.mk" and some
simple checks for tinfo in configure.in. It worked perfectly.

adr