SDL2 sets rpi on arm

Hello,

Using pkgsrc on linux I noticed that SDL2 sets rpi on arm:

.if !empty(MACHINE_ARCH:M*arm*)
PKG_OPTIONS_GROUP.gl+=  rpi
PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS+= rpi
.else
PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS+= opengl
.endif

This presuppose that the only hardware supported graphics on arm
is on rpi. This could change in the future.

Also, raspberrypi-userland is only available for NetBSD.

By the way, before my rpi get fried the only program that worked
for me with hardware support was omxplayer, every other was broken,
including SDL2 applications. And I said "worked" being generous.

Regards,
adr.