Re: elinks upgrade request

On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 10:53:21PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I'll try and contact upstream.

Upstream (creator of elinks) informed that though elinks is no more
active, it has been forked into felinks [1] and being maintained with last
release 8 days ago as 0.13.2.

I and a few more users can vouch for specific features being unique which
no other text browsers meet. I think we should adopt felinks replacing
elinks.

What do other users / maintainers think?

Mayuresh

[1] https://github.com/rkd77/felinks