Re: Problem building gstreamer1

On 27.05.2020 23:56, Dan Cîrnaț wrote:
Hi!

I'm running into errors while building gstreamer1 (Linux AArch64, pkgsrc current)

```
   CC       libgstcontroller_1.0_la-controller-enumtypes.lo
controller-enumtypes.c:10:1: error: expected identifier or '('
\#include "gstinterpolationcontrolsource.h"
^
```

controller-enumtypes.c seems to be autogenerated and contains unnecessary "\" characters:

```
\#include "gstinterpolationcontrolsource.h"
\#include "gstlfocontrolsource.h"
```

A similar bug report for Gentoo: https://bugs.gentoo.org/705974

Anything I can do besides patching the files?

Patching the files would be wrong.  Instead, find out the actual cause.

As you can see in libs/gst/controller/Makefile (around line 1096), the
file is autogenerated by glib-mkenums.

bmake build-env
cd libs/gst/controller
make clean
make V=1 controller-enumtypes.c

The program glib-mkenums is written in Python and is relatively easy to
understand.  You can add print statements in it to see what is happening
and to track down the actual cause.