Re: Problem building apcupsd

On 25/05/2020 07:50, Iain Hibbert wrote:

Sorry, that was my fault. I have reverted my commit to
libusb1/buildlink3.mk which caused this so should be working again.

It is. All my builds completed successfully. :)

Actually for the first time my NetBSD 8.2 and 9.0 pkgsrc current build completed successfully for the first time in ages on i386 (rust, firefox and thunderbird have been blowing up). Also successful on amd64.

Mike