Re: firefox still fails on 2020Q1, netbsd-8, amd64

On 11/05/2020 13:32, Patrick Welche wrote:

I think

template< class T >
inline constexpr bool is_empty_v = is_empty<T>::value;

but only since c++17

Just remembered something. clang comes with its own C++ runtime. Any reason we are using clang with the gcc runtime rather than using the clang one?

I know it has one as when you debug a clang c++ binary on gdb with the c++ debug extensions to display STL stuff sanely those extensions fail on clang compiled code due to different internals.

Is that a way we could get clang an up to date runtime for firefox without having to do wierd stuff with gcc-libs?

Mike