Re: pkgsrc current dbus build failure

On 08.05.2020 18:36, Ron Georgia wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out. I am updating now.

I downloaded the NetBSD-9.99.60-amd64-install.img (date stamped May 07,
2020)  this morning and installed on my Lenovo X200. I did select the
option to download pkgsrc. I changed the path from stable to current and
that is what was pulled in.

I didn't find NetBSD-9.99.60-amd64-install.img anywhere, therefore I
used another ISO image. I installed NetBSD 8 in a VM and, like you,
changed the pkgsrc path from stable to current.

This way, pkgsrc was downloaded from
https://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/, where all files have been
updated today in the morning.

I would expect that these files are updated daily. There are exactly 7
days between 2020-05-02 and 2020-05-09 though, therefore it could also
be that the files are updated weekly. I don't think that's the case,
we'll see tomorrow.

Having a pkgsrc installation from 2020-05-02 would explain everything
though.