Re: Problem building firefox 75 on 9-stable (i386 and amd64)

Hej,

maybe i did the wrong thing - updated pkgsrc, just to run into another problem.
Obviously firefox likes to use nss 3.51.1 but that's not a dependency.

Cheers
	Oskar

> Am 06.05.2020 um 11:10 schrieb Mike Pumford <mpumford%mudcovered.org.uk@localhost>:
>

> On 06/05/2020 09:05, Patrick Welche wrote:
>
>> FWIW I had a successful build with yesterday's -current/amd64 & pkgsrc.
>> Working webgl!!
>> (Probably since maya's 3rd May commit - first time webgl works for me...)
> That commit didn't help 9-stable which still failed the same way for me on my retry build on 5th May. So that suggests this is a base system related problem that needs resolving on 9.0 somehow.
>
> Mike
—

DEBUG: configure:8411: checking for nss-config
DEBUG: configure:8446: checking for NSS - version >= 3.51.1
DEBUG: configure: error: you don't have NSS installed or your version is too old
ERROR: old-configure failed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /hurz/pkgsrc/www/firefox
*** Error code 1

with:
dweezil# pkg_info nss
Information for nss-3.51nb1:

Comment:
Libraries to support development of security-enabled applications

Requires:
nspr>=4.25