Re: Disabling example in security/libssh

On Wed 08 Apr 2020 at 12:17:18 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 10:51:39AM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> > It seems some header declaring/defining send() recv() shutdown() SHUT_RD
> > etc is missing somehow. Rather than fixing the example it seems easier
> > to just disable it.
>
> $ man send
>      #include <sys/socket.h>
>

> seems easy enough?

Today I'm not in the mood to debug stupid beginner mistakes (even the
Linux manual page mentions that one should include that header, and I
often found Linux manual pages lacking in that regard).

I filed an upstream bug report: https://bugs.libssh.org/T225

(it was either that, or my other suspicion was that the cmake
autoconfiguration stuff was misdetecting headers, which is also not
something I want to debug. Fortunately the examples are not relevant for
the binary package).

>  Thomas
-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on