Re: mail/neomutt and mail/mutt don't need to CONFLICT?

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 03:01:32PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
Yeh I noticed that the other day when trying out neomutt for the first
time.  I think you're right.

Thanks for checking :)

On a related note, is it normal that neomutt is pretty terrible?  I
got hangs and display corruption when trying it on macOS.  I went
pretty quickly back to my trusty mutt.

It didn't _used to_ be - I've used it on macOS for a few years without significant problem. I switched back to mutt a few weeks ago because of issues building neomutt (I've since disabled notmuch for now to get neomutt working[1]). Since switching back to neomutt a day or two ago I've noticed that it seems a bit less stable and I've seen some odd display corruption that definitely wasn't there before.

[1] devel/talloc doesn't build for me, which breaks notmuch

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/