Difference between regular pkgsrc and Joyent pkgsrc?

What is the difference between regular pkgsrc, downloaded by cvs from NetBSD site, and Joyent's fork?

There was a message that I can't find any more, about some packages in Joyent's fork that are not in regular pkgsrc.

I looked at https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc but am not able to see clearly what the differences are.

I can't see where Joyent's additions are that would not be in regular netbsd.org pkgsrc .

I keep up with regular pkgsrc by cvs but have not downloaded Joyent's version.

Tom