Re: -current built-in heimdal/krb5 not sufficient for some packages?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2020, Greg Troxel wrote:

> "John D. Baker" <jdbaker%consolidated.net@localhost> writes:
>
> > On my i386-current installation, '/usr/bin/krb5-config' is bogus.  It's
> > a here-document containing the actual 'krb5-config' script.  As such,
> > when run, it displays the text of the 'krb5-config' script rather than
> > execute it.
>
> works fine on -8/i386.

ISTR this problem during the import/merge of the new heimdal in -current.
It was fixed, but:

> > I see it in the DESTDIR for i386-current on my build host and also in:
> >
> >   dreamcast
> >   evbearmv7hf-el
> >   evbmips-mips64el
> >   macppc
> >   playstation2
> >   sparc

apparently I built these ports prior to that fix, so the 'krb5-config'
script was bogus in both the objdir and DESTDIR, but the other ports
I build:

  amd64
  sparc64
  prep
  mvme68k
  evbmips-mips64eb
  mac68k
  amiga

appear to have missed the period of brokenness and their 'krb5-config'
scripts were correct.

Nuking ".../obj/<arch>/crypto/external/bsd/heimdal/bin/krb5-config" as
well as ".../DEST/<arch>/usr/bin/krb5-config" seems to have sorted things
out and the script will be correct on the next update.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD